At Specialist Site Services our primary objective is to provide and promote a safe working environment, through consultation, planning and implementation at all levels of the company, to deliver an Industry Leading, high quality product and services experience.
To achieve this objective we recognise that we must:
- Understand and meet or exceed customer expectation in the areas of product/service quality and delivery performance
- Through consultation, training and constant improvement, ensure the health and safety of employees, customers and site visitors at all times
- Employ the latest technologies to our products and services as they become available
- Be constantly aware of, and comply with, all statutory requirements to protect our community from environmental damage and deterioration.
Specialist Site Services is committed to the continued development, implementation and maintenance of an integrated management system that is accredited to the internationally recognised Standard ISO 9001:2008 – Quality Management System Requirements and AS4801:2001 OHS Management System Requirements, Regulations and Codes.
Our documented management systems are operated at all levels in the company, ensuring all employees have the opportunity to contribute to a continuously improving work environment.
Safe Work Method Statements are implemented for all projects. All employees undergo a site specific induction and on site safety toolbox meetings are conducted daily. Plant and equipment safety pre-start checks are also performed daily.
This involvement by every employee at Specialist Site Services ensures our objective of an Industry Leading Experience is achieved.
Specialist Site Services maintain a constantly updated register of employee inductions, licences and Workcover certificates,including:
- OHS Construction Induction Training Certificate
- Senior First Aid
- National Licence to Perform High Risk Work
- Confined Space Certification
- Rail Industry Safety Induction Certificate
- Competency Training Certification for Plant and Equipment